|Brand / manufacturer||CAOL ILA / Carilla|
|type||Sanji bar Sherry cask Samurai label Batch 4 19 years 1997|
|Country of origin||Scotland|
|A Lucole frequency||40.2%|
|accessories||It will be all things of the image.|
Label peeling, deposit, label Stain can be seen.
- Please judge the wound and Stain of the appearance by the image.
- We have not confirmed the details of the flavor and the state of the cork.
- Stain and Peel are available for boxed products.
- As we do not know purchase time, the storage situation, please judge from details and image.
(Please be sure to ask questions about the unclear points.)
- It is unopened, but the storage period is not known, so we do not guarantee the reduction of capacity, the deposit, the taste and the flavor at all.
Please order only if you understand.
- As it will be old sake, there is also the possibility of liquid leakage.